[Informatics] Informatics data structures

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 10:04:03 AEST 2016

Hi
A bit late to the conversation but you can also convert ranges to a name (works somewhat like a variable) in Excel.
A user could highlight a row or a column and then add a name for this particular range in the lovely little box next to the formula bar called the name box.

I know it’s semantics but it enables a structure for a query-styled SUM function to be used in a spreadsheet

LG