[Informatics] Informatics exam - C7

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 29 13:01:56 AEDT 2016

Hi Mark

My take on this dubious question is simply what is the benefit of using the cloud rather than the file server database.
But confusing the part about using email and online survey would be cheaper than telemarketing over the phone could easilt be confused.

Now as clear as mud?

Frank
Free mud bath included……

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Daily Organiser
Teacher:- Computing, Informatics, Robotics, Mathematics & Psychology
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
[Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia