[Informatics] Timing for Unit 4

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 23 23:56:16 AEST 2016

Hello.

My U4-O1 is due 29 July.
And O2 is due 31 August.

Thank you, Litsa (:-)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Mount St Joseph Girls'
only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any
loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use
of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not. The liability of Mount St Joseph Girls' College is limited in any
event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having
the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions expressed in
this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of
Mount St Joseph Girls' College.