[Informatics] Timing for Unit 4

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:32:30 AEST 2016

Have told my students that the deadline for the design submissions will be
22nd July and pointed out the tutorials on Lynda.com for using Google Sites
to build a website etc. I haven't quite picked a u4o1 SAT final due date
yet, although thinking of a one around August 26?. I will nail down the key
dates over the term break. I shared this planning template for students to
pencil out their tasks / dates before copying it to Gantter chart.

Looking forward to catching up with you all at http://digicon.vic.edu.au
next term :-)

On 23 June 2016 at 10:00, Stephen Trouse <Stephen.Trouse at flinders.vic.edu.au