[Informatics] Informatics sample exam - A20

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Mon Jul 4 19:50:05 AEST 2016

Hi all
I would assume that the ESL Vetter would blow it out as it is well known that NESB students struggle with that sort of question ( and also double negatives)

It is probable that the ESL Vetter was not involved in the practice exam preparation

It is also possible that perhaps there has maybe been a change in the membership of the exam setting panel

Let us fervently hope that this is NOT a new experiment upon our hapless students.

Andrew

Sent from my iPad