[Informatics] Digital Technologies

Graham, Margaret M graham.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 1 12:54:56 AEDT 2016

Hello Sylvia
At Mullauna College we offer the following:
Year 7 – Digital Technology (new subject in 2017 for all year 7 students)
Year 8/9 elective– Game design and coding
Year 10 elective – Info Tech and  Intro to Programming
VCE – Computing and Software Development

regards

Margaret Graham

456 Springfield Road MITCHAM 3132