[Informatics] Legislation clarification

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Aug 24 13:04:28 AEST 2016

Hi Michael. As I read it...

U3O2 KK7 implies - but does not *name *(which is odd) - laws about
- privacy [we must assume Privacy Act, Health Records Act, and the PDP]
- intellectual property [Copyright]
- human rights requirements [the Charter]

U4O2 KK3 specifically names the...
- Privacy Act,
- Privacy and Data Protection Act
- Health Records Act.

The *Spam Act* is not named (or implied) in Info KK at all.
(But it does appear in SD.)

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com