[Cisco] Students ready for the external exam.

Jose Straube J.Straube at bhtafe.edu.au
Thu Dec 8 22:49:11 EST 2005

Hi Stephen,

First of all, congratulations in having completed teaching all the
semesters and having brought your students through this arduous path to
the end.

I am copying your request to Wayne (that is taking care of the CCNP
while I'm out on LSL) and he will get in touch with you about the dates
and info on the CCNP for next year.

About the Vouchers, your students should have received a number via
email (note that their email on the system has to be correct for that to
work) as they finish the voucher exam. If they passed the system
automatically process the voucher and emits an email for the student.
This number has to be quoted during the booking with Thompson Prometric
(or VUE). If they achieved the competency message on the exam and didn't
get their email they can ask the helpdesk (webmaster) using the help
button after they login into the academy.

In respect to enrolling to the exam there is a 1800 number (which I
don't have here with me) that they ring and they can then ask where they
want to do the exam (I think that BHI's site number is 36, but I'm not
sure). I suggest you ring Margaret on (03) 9286 9830 and she will give
you all the info required for the exams. BHI does both Prometric and
VUE.

I hope this will help you and your students.

I wish you a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Straube