[Cisco] Students ready for the external exam.

Stephen Turnbull stephen at teacher.com
Fri Dec 2 12:46:03 EST 2005

Hi Straube,

In 2003 I completed the CCAI course at Box Hill and then went on to pass the external CCNA exam.  As a CCNA instructor I have just completed teaching a CCNA Semester 4 course.  Therefore my students are ready for the external exam so they too can become CCNA qualified.

You helped me sort out the administrative side of enrolling in the external exam before, and I would much appreciate some pointers for helping my students in similar position.

Currently most of my students have passed the final CCNA 4 exam and the voucher exam.  What is the best course of action for them to enrol in the external exam?  How do they obtain their Voucher number as no number appeared after they had completed the exam.  Finally if they pass the CCNA external exam, how do they go about enrolling in a CCNP course?  I am assuming you are still offering that course at Box Hill, but I don't know any details regarding it.

Regards,

Stephen Turnbull