[Yr7-10maths] A study of auditory perception through language

Rupert Russell rupert.russell1 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 03:53:21 EST 2007

Hi All,

If you have a few minutes to spare you may find the following survey
of interest.

You have been asked to participate in a research study conducted by
Mihir Sarkar, Barry Vercoe, and Yang Yang from the Media Laboratory at
the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.).

This interview is voluntary. You have the right not to answer any
question and to stop the interview at any time. We expect the
interview to take at least 10 minutes. Please note that if you end the
survey before answering 10 questions, your responses will not be taken
into account.

http://web.media.mit.edu/~y_yang/perceptual/survey.php

Rupert Russell

Project Officer ACUonline