[Yr7-10it] mobile apps - share resources

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Mar 25 22:17:44 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

  It is great to see so much activity in the Mobile Apps realm in classes.
It may or not have been noticed but a whole new branch has grown on the
Edulists tree ( www.edulists.com.au) related to all things  Mobile Learning
as well as Apps related. It has ipad, iphone, Android, Apps, cloud, games
and Windows phone as some of the links.

 There is also scope to contribute lessons, activities , ideas and any
resources people would like to share through the Upload a resource link
found at the top of the same tree or directly at
http://www.edulists.com.au/examplework/resourceform.php .

 I will add a number of discussion forums shortly related to each of these
areas.
 In the meantime, I hope to hear from all those who are able to share
anything of value to help others get started or to strengthen what they have
already through the Upload a resource link.

 Feel free to post any questions or suggestions please.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian
Edulists Creator Administrator
www.edulists.com.au