[Yr7-10it] mobile apps

Emma MCLEAN em at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 25 22:08:40 EST 2012

Hi All,

I am also running an APP inventor course, we are using APP Inventor set up and hosted by Google and MIT its not too bad runs quite well - the course is in the 2nd year now and plenty of students have chosen it, however many did not realise it was not an APPLE APP course. We use a program that connects to an emulator.

Emma McLean
IT Teacher
St Helena Secondary College
Eltham North