[Yr7-10it] Scratch on Networks at School

COOK Peter pcook29 at eq.edu.au
Fri Jan 21 14:37:43 EST 2011

Hi Paul,

It runs over our MOE network without a hitch. I simply place it in the
students common drive and they run it from there.

regards

COOK, Peter
Maroochydore SHS
------------------------
insert school phone number

This message (including attachments) is intended for the addressee named
above. It may also be confidential, privileged and/or subject to copyright.
If you wish to forward this message to others, you must first obtain the
permission of the author.
If you are not the addressee named above, you must not disseminate, copy,
communicate or otherwise use or take any action in reliance on this message.
You understand that any privilege or confidentiality attached to this
message is not waived, lost or destroyed because you have received this
message in error. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete from any computer.
Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this message do not
necessarily represent the official position or opinions of the State of
Queensland or the Department of Education and the Arts.
Whilst all care has been taken, the Department of Education and the Arts
disclaims all liability for loss or damage to person or property arising
from this message being infected by computer virus or other contamination.