[Yr7-10it] Tools for Interactivity (Was: Missed the boat?)

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:34:57 EST 2009

Thanks Phil .. I was interested to pick up your thread about the 9" screens.
There could be merit in seeing how expensive the 10" screens models end up.

I forgot to mention that I have had fun demonstrating programming at Monash
Uni with Scratch on an IWB, dragging, pushing and dropping the different
programming elements about on the whiteboard then controlling the program
with my fingers.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au