[Yr7-10it] Re: [it-teachers] python programming competition

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:40:08 EST 2009

The students last year were advanced year 10's and at this stage it is the
only formal experience we have for our students with Python.  The good thing
about the challenge is that the range of challenges each week range from
relatively basic to challenging.  Each week they are shown new skills and
then the challenges get them to apply these.
Peter

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://www.watiwara.com