[Yr7-10it] Twittering

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 12:34:23 EST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone as thought of - or implemented - the use of
Twitter (or some twitter-like technology) as a "help system" for students?

We all know that kids talk with one another and 'get help' on various
aspects of computing when they are working in the classroom ... is this
the logical extension?

Thoughts?

--
Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler