[Yr7-10it] Essential skills

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 15:27:52 EST 2009

Agree about the file management.  I think there are some "big issues"
which deserve addressing under this guise - make it more than "good name
in a good place with a proper extension".

A former student and I collaborated on a "File Manager Simulator" which
can make it easier to rehearse certain file management skills using more
"fun" activities.

> I reckon file management is a key topic.
>
> Cheers
>
> Let us all know how you go.
>
> Brendyn
>

> Brendyn Hancock
> ICT Manager
> Nagle College
> PO Box 507
> BAIRNSDALE VIC 3875
> p 03 5152 6122 ext954
> f 03 5152 6220
>
> Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
> opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the
> negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from
> the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying
> any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are
> those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
> College. < http://www.nagle.vic.edu.au>

Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow
'Multimedia grammatical design and authoring pedagogy' (Kahootz) project,
School of Education, University of New England

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler