[Yr7-10it] Essential skills

Brendyn Hancock BHancock at nagle.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 15:09:47 EST 2009

Joyce

Wow! Full circle. Its been a while since someone asked about a dedicated
CORE y7 ICT subject.

I reckon file management is a key topic.

Cheers

Let us all know how you go.

Brendyn

Brendyn Hancock
ICT Manager
Nagle College
PO Box 507
BAIRNSDALE VIC 3875
p 03 5152 6122 ext954
f 03 5152 6220

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College. < http://www.nagle.vic.edu.au>