[Yr7-10it] Brilliant VITTA conference - congratulations to all who worked on this outstanding event

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:53:48 EST 2008

 Kevork is right .. in the end it is a win for the team. He has inspired me
again with a great session about the splendid work he does at his school!

Karl Fisch has contacted us, asking to publish the video interview online.
Coolies :-)

Once back at school, we nicked all the desks from a room and lined them up
in the corridor to make a giant slide to move the 75+ computer boxes from
the truck and back to the labs. .. Even if I am now sore all over for moving
so many boxes, it was a sight to see them all slide back into their place.
My voice has gone and school reports beckon quietly from a corner of my
laptop. I have enough strength left to move my fingers and type .. aghhh, to
find the will.

Regards Roland

PS: Apologies all for the proxy error that broke the Internet for session
one .. after a last min patch, it slipped into the final image before it was
deployed to all the workstations. My bad.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au