[Yr7-10it] Brilliant VITTA conference - congratulations to all whoworked on this outstanding event

Kennedy, Zooad J kennedy.zooad.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 28 09:59:54 EST 2008

I totally agree with all of you out there in regards to the conference. That the conference was excellent does not surprise me. I have been attending these conferences for some time now and, in my humble opinion, they have always been first class conferences. This conference; however seems to have been even better than the preceding ones (I am only referring to the conference itself; not to the venue). My perception was that everyone involved in the conference (from helpers to organizers) was flat out, working hard on each day of the conference helping people in every way possible; from finding rooms to finding lost property and lost people- and always with a patient smile.  And as far as the conference content, it was also first class. I learnt heaps from every presenter and session I attended. I picked up lots of new and innovative ideas that I will surely be taking to the classroom. Thank you VITTA - and all those hard-working organizers, helpers and presenters.

Zooad Kennedy

Bairnsdale Secondary College

Bairnsdale.