[Yr7-10it] RE: A Girls in computing group...

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 31 14:27:33 EST 2008

Hi David

Business Management and Psychology are two subjects that have
experienced considerable growth in the past couple of years. Regarding
IT enrolments, the decline from 2006 - 07 has tapered so I am hoping
that this year might see a plateau. Also, over the past seven years the
percentage of girls doing VCE IT has decreased significantly.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
ICT Curriculum Manager