[Yr7-10it] Shift Happens....

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 7 13:55:41 EST 2008

hmmm, yes it does!
Looked at the Teacher Tube presentation (or one of them anyway..) and showed it to my year 8 kids. We had a lesson talking about some of the facts and potential issues it raised. I was interested in looking at the body language of the kids as they watched the 8min presentation item.
The looks varied from occasional grins to the 'I didnt know that!' look on others.

Thanks Ros (I think) for putting this on the list...it made for a good discussion lesson!
I welcome others with contributions such as this. Teachers like me occasionally enjoy items like this...we can all learn from them. (the music was a good choice too, it kept the focus on the presentation and not the music score.). I consider myself flexible in ideas...

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."