[Yr7-10it] Year 7-10 IT structures

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 12 15:29:41 EST 2007

Prior to 2007, all our yr7 classes did 2-3 periods a week for a semester.
This year, it is expected that IT is integrated into other subjects. We have
found that students arrive here with a good grasp of applications. The yr7
do one or two periods intro to IT mainly to familiarise non-apple students
with the mac system. IT is available as electives at yr9.

Rob

--
Robert Minato
Technology Leader