[Yr7-10it] RE: VET Cert 1

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Nov 17 12:39:53 EST 2007

I felt Cert 2 was a pretty light on for content when I looked at it for
year 10 quite a few years ago (did teach Cert 3 at 11 and 12) so I
wouldn't imagine that Cert 1 was out of reach of 7-9 in that regard

But I haven't read it and there might be stuff that is pitched at older
kids / workforce examples, (communication modules etc)

Rob

<0199B36BD26ABB42AC8DC16A73783245016C70C9 at edusm01.education.vic.gov.