[Yr7-10it] 7 - 9 ICT Competencies

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Sun Nov 11 21:50:26 EST 2007

Hi all

I am in the process of documenting expected competencies of our
students in IT in yr 7 - 9. Was wondering if anyone had a similar
document to make this job a bit easier. Thanks
--

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista
Mowbray College

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.