[Yr7-10it] OLPC : Give One Get One starts soon

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:33:58 EST 2007

OLPC contains books and can be used in a book mode

why spend precious dollars just on books when you can get a computer as
well, which can do a lot of other things?

if the basis of this discussion is value for $$ then we need to look at what
the OLPC actually offers - hardware, software, educational concept

- Bill
--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/