[Yr7-10it] Printer

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:06:13 EST 2007

Dont toss it into the dumpmaster .. dont forget there are sustainable ways
of disposing of this toxic waste. Details on the VITTA website and recent
newsletter :-)

We networked all our photocopiers, even the huge admin colour one in the
general office (for a price and also for student use of course) As my
students discovered, it can even spool and laser print an A3 colour duplex
page quicker than they can bolt from their chair in room A20 to a polite,
smiling stand-still at the office window. "No running in the corridors"

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au