[Yr7-10it] Printer

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 25 12:27:47 EST 2007

FWIW, my very experienced techie says he wouldn't touch Lexmark with a
3.048m pole.
We have been very impressed with the Kyocera's that we have purchased
and of course the HP's just keep going and going.  We have found though,
just like computers in general, they ship with just enough memory to
work, but not enough for large docs like pdf's etc. Always budget for
more RAM regardless of the printer.
Cameron

Olga Milne wrote:
> Currently our network printer in one of our labs is on the way to computer
> heaven.  Our school has grown significantly over the years and demands on
> the printers are much higher.  Can anyone let me know what works at their
> school?  We need a heavy duty printer that can handle 20,000 per month.
> We have looked at the Lexmarks, but have not used them before.  Many
> thanks.  Olga Milne.

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.