[Yr7-10it] RE: Open slather internet

Hutchison, Geoffrey G hutchison.geoffrey.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 9 11:24:39 EST 2007

We give junior students (yr 7-10) a monthly quota of 35mB, yr 11 & 12 get 45=
mB - these downloads simply reflect a slighter different fee paid for printi=
ng & "IT" for the different years. If they run out, they have to pay for ext=
ra downloads. We find that these quotas work quite well. We use GetBusi mana=
gement software, which also enables us to show students where they are using=
 their downloads.

Geoff Hutchison,
IT Co-ordinator/Manager,
McGuire College,