[Yr7-10it] Prep to 6 IT

Sylvia Pastore pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 24 12:14:52 EST 2007

I taught grade 6 last year and we did robotics which the kids loved.
Also created claymation with lego pieces and using powerpoint (we dont
have stop motion pro)to import the images which was quite
entertaining. we also integrated their other subjects with iT - ie
maths work with excel etc. If you want to see examples, please email me.
--
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Sylvia Pastore
Daily Organiser
Mowbray College
Town Centre
Caroline Springs

Quoting victor rajewski <askvictor at gmail.com>:

> Heyall,
>
> In the job I'm starting next week I will be teaching IT a few times a
> week to the little ones (P-6); obviously I'll be working with their
> normal teacher, but does anyone have any pointers or ideas of
> interesting things to do with them?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Victor
> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.