[Yr7-10it] Flash Action Scripting

Sylvia Pastore pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 17 10:17:21 EST 2007

Hi there

I am going to introduce flash action script to Year 9 students. I am
reteaching myself as my skills have been lost as I havent used it for
a while. Can anyone tell me what you are doing with your classes - i
have searched the internet and there is a mineful of stuff. I know
that there is a million stuff that can be done but where to stop. thanks

Also can anyone help me with this action scripting- I have a button
that when pressed moves an object a random number of steps left and
another button that moves it right -
--
Sylvia Pastore
Daily Organiser

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.