[Yr7-10it] regional PD

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 28 19:24:22 EST 2007

didn't mean to send that last email just yet

my other thought was that it could be good for  a presentation / lecture
style - discussion of ideas etc

(ie less need for the "trainer" to interact with participants screens
etc)

-- virtual environments that are fully immersive - like training in
Second Life, where it doesn't matter where you are (haven't tried
training there though)

Not meaning to pour cold water - just looking at the possible / likely
issues with this sort of delivery

Rob