[Yr7-10it] maths applications

Marcel van Otterdyk van.otterdyk.marcel.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 18 12:08:45 EST 2007

Hi Phil,

I have been using google sketchup with my classes. It's a great freeware
program the kids love using. Very intuitive and allows for heaps of
creativity. I have attached a worksheet I used with my year 7's.

Some other good freebies are :

Geogebra.
Tux math scrabble
Lego Digital designer

We have been using the Lego NXT Robotics kits in a Math & Science unit. Kids
enjoyed that also.

regards,

Marcel van Otterdyk