[Yr7-10it] VITTA PD - new sessions announced for 2008

Russell Edwards edwards.russell.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 6 18:27:05 EST 2007

Regarding the difficulties of attending for the country folk -- I'm
not sure about multi-hour PDs but I think for one-hour or less
sessions, simply putting the presentation slides or perhaps the slides
plus audio file on the web site would be very nearly as useful as
attending in person.  I'm looking forward to the VITTA conference ones
going up -- the talks I went to in person were mostly great but I
could only afford the time and expense of one day, i.e. a few session,
whereas I bet there will be many more talks on the site that will be
of interest.

Russell Edwards
Whittlesea Secondary College