[Yr7-10it] remote desktop (was chairs etc)

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 6 15:32:12 EST 2007

Phil

> using Remote Desktop, teachers can easily view all machines on their
desktop

Does Remote Desktop work ok for monitoring screens on the LAN?

I have used remote desktop for other things but normally for server
access or peer to peer internet access

Just had a yr 7 class and found myself wondering about that - viewing
kids screens on mine

I know there used to be some relatively expensive / clunky products that
did this - be nice if Remote Desktop was ok for that job

Can the kids use it to see other screens? - can you configure it to just
be able to see theirs ?

Rob