[Yr7-10it] RE: VITTA PD - new sessions announced for 2008

Patricia Kenny pky at fcj.sand.catholic.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 15:06:25 EST 2007

I am with you Keny.
But then I am probably only a grumpy old woman.
How are we supposed to upgrade pour skills when it takes 2 to 3 hours one
way to get to a session.
Patricia Kenny

--
Important: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. It may also contain material that does not constitute the official viewpoint of F.C.J.

College: its Advisory Board, Administration, or the Sisters, F.C.J. Please direct any concerns to the sender.

If received in error, please contact the College and delete all copies. Before opening or using any attachments, check them for viruses and other defects.

Regardless of any loss or consequence due to the use of any attached files, the College's liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.