[Yr7-10it] virtualisation

Frank Merlino frankm at sjc.vic.edu.au
Sat Sep 9 17:53:51 EST 2006

Vik,
What a great idea. I have already started playing with MS VPC. Out of interest, it seems that with VMWARE Player you need VMWare Server. Is this what yu are using with this product?

Regards,

Frank Merlino
Technology Faculty Co-ordinator, Website manager
St. Joseph's College
Newtown, Geelong,
Victoria, Australia
Phone: 03 52268100