[Yr7-10it] Electronic booking systems

Roland GESTHUIZEN rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 16:56:28 EST 2005

G'day Aksen, I am just checking out the online demo version for MRBS. I think I saw it last year but this time it has a reporting option, periods, repeat events and authentication through an existing user database (eg Netware, NT Domain, NIS etc.)

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net

Reliable and intuitive, looks good. :-)