[Yr11 Information Technology] OT - You tube

Grieve, Carlin C grieve.carlin.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 18 16:42:22 AEDT 2016

You can have them setup as managers of the channel.
Although this will give them more access than what you may want, and videos should not be monetised. Setting up a new channel may be the way and set them as managers.

Get started here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/4642409?hl=en&ref_topic=4627509