[Yr11 Information Technology] IT classes 2012

Rattan, Kushum L rattan.kushum.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 17 12:49:56 EST 2011

Congratulations Judy. This looks like the healthiest IT numbers since 2000 at my school. Last year I offered VET Media as a new subject and our IT class were affected. We will have a combined class of Y11 and 12 Vet Media and a combined class of Y11 IT and Software Development.

It will help us greatly if you shared your ideas about your promotion strategies and how you teach ICT in middle years.