[Yr11 Information Technology] RE: U2O3 solution options

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Sep 11 07:41:19 EST 2009

Dear Daniel and colleagues

As indicated by Claudette, Outcome 3 of Unit 2 requires students to
create an information product that will solve a problem for a client.
Students need to apply the problem solving methodology and use one of
the following tools to create the solution: programming or scripting
language, multimedia or web authoring software. The introduction to the
area of study provides a lot of information about the context for the
outcome and how the team of students go about solving the information
problem.

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen