[Yr11 Information Technology] RE: U2O3 solution options

Claudette Khoury ckhoury at olsh.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 20:24:34 EST 2009

Wouldn't that be repeating of the previous outcome? My students are preparing a website for the year 9 Science course to be included on the myclasses page with the science teacher as their client. They are using Dreamweaver as we don't have time to teach another software at this stage. Hope this helps
Claudette

Claudette Khoury
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College
111 Jasper Road