[Yr11 Information Technology] VB6 tutorial link...

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 20 14:03:17 EST 2009

For those who wish to partake...(handy for VB6 tutes..)
Here's a link I just found, if you like...go for it, if not, well the usual DEL button awaits...
Kent.
http://www.profsr.com/vb/vbintro.htm#content

Kent Beveridge,
St. Brigids CSC, Horsham.
Ph (03) 5382 3545
http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."