[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 - Outcome 2

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 12 10:45:34 EST 2009

Since most network design in VCE is SOHO, it's easy to concentrate on
designing a home network.

The kids tend to find that fascinating because they all want one
themselves, or they want to see if they did it right, or they want to
supe it up.

It especially drives home the security issues, since suddenly it's THEIR
home network being threatened  :-)

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au