[Yr11 Information Technology] U1O3 In tune

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 1 22:14:26 EST 2008

I was also curious to also see some of the rather negative reviews posted
online by bloggers about this marketing campaign. You can dig this up with
the right extra key words. Because of the language on some forums, I can
only share this series of web posts.
     http://www.evermoreband.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5968

It is also interesting to read this news paper article "Musican duped into
anti-piracy video"
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/04/30/1209234943373.html

Schools get oodles of free resources, we need to show due caution. Last year
somebody dropped off to our library a 'free DVD' about called the great
climate swindle. I learned much from how the ABC science unit handled the
review process than from the commercial stations.
Most IT issues are a running dialogue of ideas, shifting positions and
different points of view. We could ignore sit about wait for the coming of
the great firewall / filter .. or we can use this as a chance to present the
world as it really is .. black / white and grey.

               "When I want to hear _your_ opinion, I'll TELL it to
you."--any Tyrant

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au