[Yr11 Information Technology] U1O3 In tune

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 1 14:59:07 EST 2008

Ta muchly!

WEIR Andrew wrote:
> Found this resource today which I thought was really useful for those
> looking at music piracy for there issues in outcome 3
>
> http://www.in-tune.com.au/
>

> Andrew Weir
>
> Information Technology Co-ordinator
>

> Thomas Carr College
>
> 35 Thomas Carr Drive,
>
> Tarneit, VIC 3029
>
> (P) (03) 8734 2566
>
> (F) (03) 9748 4388
>
> (E) andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
>

> IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
> received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr
> College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free
> from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided,
> and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
> responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
> indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
> negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions
> expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
> necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.
If you Declare War - is it integer or boolean?