[Yr11 Information Technology] programming software

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:31:30 EST 2008

I would only teach them a regular language that the students can see a use
for eg vb.net or common scripting language like  php which is very common on
the net.

This way you can build from scratch but I dont belive gamemaker or any
add-on is really the way to go for VCE (as we are teaching IT students ).
VB.net has plenty of scope for games graphics play and php you can do web
stuff and role play game with that.