[Yr11 Information Technology] Visual Basic

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 14 10:49:37 EST 2008

Attached is my set of graduated tasks.  I would, however, add a new one
which gets the kid to write a program to convert bandwidth from
kilobits-per-second to megabytes-per-hour ... and also nybbles per
fortnight, perhaps  :-)

Hubbard, Jenna J wrote:
> VB6

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.