[Yr11 Information Technology] Vitta SAC2O3 Green Valley Grammar

WEIR Andrew WEIR at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 12:09:39 EST 2007

I have attached some Fill in books for green valley sac
These are given to the students to prompt(they are not the be all and
end all of there answers) them into what they should be completing
individually and as a group.
I have not included a diary for this one but the students are doing it
anyway.
I have used some web templates from John Schwartz at parade college so I
would also like to thank him for these.

Regards
Andrew

Andrew Weir
VK3HFT
Information Technology Coordinator
Intranet Manager
Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive
Tarneit
3024
Phone 97484 466
Fax 9748 4388

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You
must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not
the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify Thomas Carr College on 03 9748 4466 immediately and delete
the e-mail and all copies. Thomas Carr College does not guarantee that
this e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and
may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility
for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of
the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the
views held by Thomas Carr College.