[Yr11 Information Technology] Vitta SAC2O3 Green Valley Grammar

Peter Evans pgevans at melbpc.org.au
Tue Oct 16 21:19:34 EST 2007

Hello All,
I made a few changes to the Assessment sheet for SAC2O3 Green Valley Grammar
that comes on the VITTA CD.

1) Evaluation b) deleted extraneous "t" character

2) Development b) Changed "One annotated printout for the website and user
documentation which describes and identifies two validation techniques
undertaken" to "One annotated printout for the website and user
documentation which describes and identifies two of the formats and
conventions used in the output".

3) added Section Oral Presentation. This new section reads "a) Oral
presentation of above product". This brings the assessment into line with
the new Study Guide.

4) Design c) changed "her" to "his/her".

I still have a problem in understanding one part of the task. Perhaps
someone can help?

In Analysis e) it states "Prepare a project plan (task analysis table) ...
(See template)."
Then f) states "Create a Gantt chart".

I can't locate in Potts reference to task analysis table. Is this the same
as the Gantt Chart? If so - is there a need for part f? Where is the
template located?

Regards, Peter Evans